Clean Growth Fund Competition
From over 750 applicants, Arterran Renewables is advanced to shortlist semi-finalist round in the Clean Growth Fund competition.
About Clean Growth: a $155 million investment in clean technology demonstration projects in three Canadian sectors: energy, mining and forestry.
The program covers five areas focused on pressing environmental challenges and economic opportunities facing Canada’s natural resource operations:
- Reducing greenhouse gas and air-polluting emissions
- Minimizing landscape disturbances and improving waste management
- Producing and using advanced materials and bioproducts
- Producing and using energy efficiently
- Reducing water use and impacts on aquatic ecosystems